Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Family (PB)

I feel passionate about a lot of things, but one thing I never fail to appreciate is family. I am truly passionate about my family. I enjoy spending quality time and appreciating every moment, because those are the most important things in life. I like to think that family isn't just blood, but family are those who I consider of great importance to me. Whether it is a parent, friend, sibling, or overall just a great educator of life, those are the ones who matter most in my life.

I've heard from many teachers before that most of my writing derives from my love for family, which is true. I love my family more than anything, because without them I'd be nothing today. My father always tell me, "I am a man with defects, imperfections, but I never stop seeking perfection. I am human, I'm not perfect, no one is." Its those words from my father that always remind me of where I come from and how I should never forget that where I come from is only the beginning stages of where I think I should be.

I've met a good handful or more of amazing people. It's good to know that those who will help you up when your done are the ones some people to fail to give recognition to when they've made it somewhere far. You never really stop and think about the struggle someone has made just to get you where you need to be, or in their case, where they think you deserve to be. Sometimes the people you fail to recognize are the ones who have motivated and paved the way for you, and still all in all with the way society has grown up to be, we won't ever see that. Family is everything, and without it, we are nothing.

1 comment:

  1. It is fabulous that you have such a great family to support you. It is also great that you appreciate your family and use the support they provide to help you grow.

    ReplyDelete