Monday, November 11, 2013

Senior Dedications (FC) 11/6/13

Just recently, most of the seniors had to take part in writing their senior dedications. In a matter of short words, you are asked to write something whether it is a quote, a few words on the behalf of your fellow classmates, or in general how you would like to express your final words for TMA in fine print. I never truly realized how much TMA has changed me. TMA has had it's ups and downs, but it never failed to shed some light on new things. When I first arrived to TMA in the summer going into 7th grade I thought it would be the best experience ever, and then came 7th grade and I basically really disliked my 7th grade year. Then came 8th and 9th grade, it wasn't so bad but I still felt like I hadn't really found my place until 10th grade hit. Things began to change for me in lots of ways and I began to see that TMA wasn't really all that bad, if anything it helped make me the person I am today. Overall, I guess the moral here is that it didn't hit me that I only have about 7 months left in TMA until I had to really sit down and start writing my senior dedications. On that note, I am glad to be apart of Class of 2014.



1 comment:

  1. It's great that your reflection made you appreciate your friends and your education at TMA.

    ReplyDelete