Monday, April 28, 2014

Preparation for My England, Ireland, Wales Trip (FC) 3/19

On April 16th, 2014, Me and 17 other students along with some teachers to travel England, Ireland, and Wales for 9 days. I am expecting to see so much on my trip. Since I was a child I have always wanted to see England. I don't know too much about Wales, but that is what I find so exciting about this trip since I am awaiting to see what new things I can find in Wales. I am also excited to see Ireland. From my prior knowledge I know that Ireland is a very religious country, people drink a lot, and they are known for their green grass and four leaf clovers. Most importantly, it is the country where Saint Patrick helped spread Catholicism to the irish people who lived there many many years ago. I can't wait to see Big Ben, The London Bridge, and so much more In England. I never thought I could ever make it to see London someday because I thought it was so expensive and that you'd have to be rich to make it to a place like that. I am just extremely happy to finally see my dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment